Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Still Figuring Things Out

      I got the results back from my blood test and it said that I'm about a week behind in my pregnancy then I thought I was.  I'm sure that is totally normal.  I'm going by the due date and progression that I have figured out. I got the referral for where I will be going for my OB appointments.  The referral is for the Naval hospital on Lejeune.  I have heard some bad things about having your baby there so I am going to go back to Tricare and see if I can go see a civilian doctor in Jacksonville like I wanted to do in the first place.  They might let me since I am outside of a certain distance to Lejeune.  Otherwise I will see if I can switch to Tricare Standard which would allow me to pick any civilian doctor that I want to that accepts Tricare.  The only problem with that is the doctor I choose might have me pay out of pocket for appointments, and that will get costly.  So hopefully going and talking to Tricare will help me get some answers and get this figured out. 
      So today I am 7 weeks.  I am pretty much nauseous all of the time and this morning it was worse.  I was much closer to actually throwing up.  I'm still hopeful it won't be as bad as when I was pregnant with Troy.  I still have a few of my anti nauseous pills so that seems to take the edge off.  If this continues then I might need to get more of those.  I have a one year old to take care of this time.  No fun when you don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment